Alinto is a European leading email security provider. We operate Cloud services for more than 20 years in France and abroad.
Our DNA: Innovation and customers loyalty!
We are recognized as reliable and trustful Company by thousands of renowned and demanding customers.
Present in France (Lyon/Paris), Spain (Barcelona) and Switzerland (Lausanne/Zurich), we invest permanently in developing NextGen innovative solutions for our customers and pay a lot of attention of being well at work.
In 2022, Alinto will take over the Opensource project SOGo (www.sogo.nu) responsibility.
SOGo is one of the main opensource webmail deployed with thousands of instances and thousands of downloads every month.
We are recruiting an Opensource Developer Engineer for our R&D team located in Lyon (Fr) to have fun taking the responsibility of the SOGo project development and community animation.
We offer a full-time permanent contract at Alinto (France).
Reporting to the group CTO
- Evaluate and design the solution evolutions
- Animate the community and support users and customers in their deployments
- Develop and maintain the solution, keeping the opensource mindset
- Maintain product stability and continuity
- Design and develop new features
- Improve product scope and performance stability and security
- Technical intelligence to integrate state of the art technologies and integration with standard protocols
- E-mail addict and passionate of development and cloud
- Good interpersonal, analytical, and diagnostic capabilities
- Intellectual curiosity, especially with regards to the new technologies
- Listener, motivated and autonomous
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL), LDAP/AD
- Git, Gitlab, Docker
- Language: French and professional English are mandatory