Alinto is a European leading email security provider. We operate Cloud services for more than 20 years in France and abroad.
We are recognized as reliable and trustful Company by thousands of famous and demanding customers.
Our DNA: Innovation and customers loyalty! We are continuously investing in developing Next-Gen solutions for both our commercial and open-source solutions (SOGo, MailCleaner).
Present in France (Lyon/Paris), Spain (Barcelona) and Switzerland (Lausanne/Zurich), we invest permanently in developing NextGen innovative solutions for our customers and pay a lot of attention of being well at work.
We are recruiting a System Administrator located in Lyon (France) managing our production platforms in Switzerland initially.
We offer a full-time permanent contract at Alinto in France,
Send your application at jobs [at] alinto.com or with the form below.
Reporting to the Group System Administration Manager
- Maintain pro-actively and fix our production platforms
- Upgrade and secure production environments
- Infrastructure evolution
- Take part of Level 3 support
- Good team worker
- Good interpersonal, analytical, and diagnostic capabilities
- Intellectual curiosity, especially with regards to the new technologies
- Listener, motivated and propositions maker
- System administration: GNU/Linux (Debian/Ubuntu, AlmaLinux, CentOS)
- Automated deployment and continuous delivery: GitLab CI/CD
- Automation: Ansible, Salt
- Virtualization: Qemu/KVM/Open vSwitch (libvirt), VMware vSphere
- Containerization: OCI Standard (Docker/Containerd)
- Observability: Grafana, Prometheus
- Coding: Bash, Python
- Language: French and professional English are mandatory
- Human size company
- 6 weeks paid holidays, 39 hours a week
- Lunch Vouchers
- Telework / Office mix in Lyon up to 4 days a week, travels to our branch office in Saint-Sulpice (CH-Vaud) are required