Release Note Alinto Protect 1.09
Protect Release Note, 2016-06-27
- possibility to add to whitelist/blacklist from a log line
- Possibility to add a default language at domain level
- Fixing issue with execution statistics
- Fixing issue with execution purge
• Sort and filter roles’ list
• Expand the list of users associated with a role
• Validate the search logs by pressing “enter”
• Improvement logs interface
Feedback and Help
Alinto’s teams are constantly working on delivering better products.
If you have any questions or problems, contact our support team at supportpro[@]alinto.net.