Release Note Alinto Protect 1.10
Protect Release Note, 2016-08-23
- While adding an user or a domain to the W/B list, a form let you B/Wlist the element from the selected domains.
- When you delete a W/B list element (user / domain), you can also delete it from every domains.
- API Restful development (plateforms, domains, users, politics)
- In the user edition form, the password change fields are now in an hidden part.
- Adding an user in the roles list can now be done via a selection form of the domains then of the users.
- While changing language from the preferences, this change is done immediatly.
- While selecting the « roleSysAdmin » role, the « delete » button is now unavailable.
- Template of the quarantine mail report + internationalization and taking into account of the user or domain language during the sending + autologin on Protect from the email
- Server request security improvement.
Feedback and Help
Alinto’s teams are constantly working on delivering better products.
If you have any questions or problems, contact our support team at supportpro[@]alinto.net